Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exhibit of Paintings by Mary and her students

The Strawbridge Art League, of which I am a member and from whom I have rented my studio for the last ten years, are sponsoring an exhibit of my paintings, and including works of my students.
The show will run from April 20th through June 7th at the Henegar Center for the Arts, 634 East New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL.
A reception will be held on Saturday, May 1st from 2-4 in the afternoon.
I am so honored and excited to be given this opportunity, and hope many people will come and share with me.

The painting shown is titled "Sailboat Race" and is a large watercolor of a race in Santa Cruz in which my daughter and her partner came in second.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary, This is just lovely and I think, maybe, your best work ever! Good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...