Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SHOWCASED!!!

There is a lovely lady surfing the internet and choosing to put the focus on other artisans.  Victoria Kloch of Paintslinging  has a fun and informative blog in which she showcases the efforts of others.  Last week, I was lucky enough to catch her attention.  Stop by Paintslinging and check out her blog...I know you will enjoy it.

In other fun news, Laine Lea has a "6 degrees" experience to share that proves what a small world the blogger scene really is.  I had a similar experience recently when I visited a blog in South Africa, clicked on a link and found myself reading a story about a Tennessee artist who was writing about a bird-watching area not 5 miles from my home.  Around the World in 90 Seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...