Friday, March 4, 2011

The Great Apple Collage Project Continues







Today the Pieces continued their apple collages. We cut, clipped, discovered, glued, chatted, made a huge mess (which we did clean up), and then cut, glued and chatted more.



Did we all finish? No. Did we have a lot of fun? Yes. Progress is duly noted in the accompanying photos. I particularly love Carmen's ransom note signature which I caught her in the act of applying. More photos to come at a future date, I hope, as we're back to painting next week.

And if you missed our previous blog entry about Carol's wonderful giveaway of a beautiful bridge painting, please scroll down to view it beneath all the apples.

1 comment:

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...