Friday, November 30, 2012

Come Visit my Poetry Corner on Dec. 8


 For the first time, I will be participating in the Pieces of Eight's annual Holiday Art Sale taking place at Carol Schiff's house on Saturday, December 8th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, 3532 Samuel Place, Melbourne, Florida.
     I encourage you to come by Carol's. You'll love the variety and quality of the items available, and get some of your Holiday shopping completed with unique and beautiful creations.

And please come visit my display - Fay's Poetry Corner!
Free copies of  surprise poems by well known poets!
Participate in the limerick contest!
Look through the Stone's scrolls and find your favorite(s)!
Hear Dylan Thomas reading A Child's Christmas in Wales!
Page through Nana's Sunday Dance, poems by Fay Picardi,
and The Stones Speak,a collaboration between Cindy Michaud, artist and myself. Learn how to order them for yourself!

Don't forget the date! December 8!
I look forward to meeting you there!
                   Fay Picardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...