Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Beautiful Monday at the Guild

Monday's are a great time for Pieces of 8 at the Guild and I try to capture everyone's project for the session and their progress - probably because I find it so interesting and inspiring to spend Mondays with such a creative group. We were missing Carmen and Fay today, and we're about to lose our Phillis as she is relocating to Georgia. We will miss her, but she's promised she'll be back for visits and invited us to retreat there in the fall! No one has to ask us twice - Georgia, here we come!

I've labeled the images so they can speak for themselves. Click on any image to enlarge it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...