Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday, Monday

The Pieces may be small in number for the next few weeks but not in ideas and projects.  This is the time of year when summer travel starts and there are many weeks we are only half in number but never in enthusiasm or ideas.

Carmen started this painting today from her iPad.  She is such a techie.  I love the angle of this photo, the road looks endless and the sky so brooding. I may have to inclue a photo of Carmen because her hair looks so great.  She got my cancelled hair appointment when I had a stomach bug and she looks boss and I look like I just got over a stomach flu.













Mary has left her comfort zone recently and done a few abstracts which are so colorful.  This one reminds me of a stained glass window.  I think being the granddaughter of a minister has subconsciously influenced her work and made her paintings even more angelic.
















I (Donna) decided to finally tackle the promised cat portrait for my brother-in-law. I have already immortalized Rambo, one of his two beautiful cats and this is the start of Rocky in all his glory.














Stay tuned  tomorrow and see what Fay and Cindy are up to besides mischief....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...