Thursday, December 5, 2013

NO TIME FOR DREAMING...

        Since November 27, it's been hustle, hustle, hustle. Thanksgiving is over, today is the last day of Hanukkah, and there are only 20 more days for Santa to get ready for Christmas. What an exciting time of year!
         Speaking of exciting. The Pieces of Eight will be having our annual art sale on Saturday, December 7 from 9-4. at the home of Carol Schiff. Please do come.
          Below is the birdhouse which I created for the sale. For grass, I have substituted quotes birds from well known poems. My favorites is the one by e e cummings. "I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing, than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance."
          I hope to see you Saturday.
                                                                  Fay Picardi
      







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...