Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inspiration

After our outing on Monday of this week I transfered my photos then started going through them looking for some I might like to paint.  As I was scrolling through I thought about how lucky we were to live in such a beautiful area.  The beach, the ocean, the wildlife, there is so much to see and enjoy.
I thought I might share a few photos from our glorious day at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral.
Donna Vines

Strolling the beach


Bobbing on the waves


Just hanging

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Donna. Especially the sandwich tern balancing on one leg!

    ReplyDelete

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...