Sunday, June 8, 2014

Flower Painting | Floral Still Life | Daily Painting | Horizontal Point of View II by Carol Schiff, 11x14 Oil

If this painting looks familiar to you......it should! Yes, my blog header is very similar... I painted it last year in a 6x8" format and have enjoyed painting flowers every since.

$176 + 16




I liked the original painting and wanted to see if I could paint larger using this same technique.  I have to say I  was pleased with the results.


This one is 11x14, but I think it still shows the same freshness and simplicity that I was trying to obtain.  Thank you for viewing my daily painting today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...