Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Reflections of Venice, 14x11, Oil on Canvas by Carmen Beecher



I am reflecting on one of my best trips ever, to Venice with my sister. We had such a good time, and the beauty of the place was overwhelming. We also managed to experience Rome and Paris during that trip, and I am eternally grateful to my sis for the fantastic time we had. We were in the Sistine Chapel before anyone else got there! She has the World's Greatest Travel Agent, and we always have wonderful adventures together.

Carmen

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful painting Carmen. It really captures Venice.

    ReplyDelete

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...