Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Abstracts to Collage to Oils oh my

One of the best things about being an artist in a group is that you are exposed to so many techniques.  Our group is so diverse, with so many interests we are never bored or boring nor is our Art Sale!!
This December 5th and 6th is our famous, yes I mean famous Pieces of 8 pre- holiday sale.
This year for the first time it will be a 2 day event, tied into First Friday in Eau Gallie and continuing on Saturday.  We will be at our new studio space at Ralph's Art Supply and he has graciously agreed to us starting our sale on Friday from 3:00 to 8:30 and into Saturday 10:00-4:00.
I love dappling in oils, collage and abstracts of all kinds and will have all of the above for sale at the show and I am only  one person. 
We always have so much fun meeting some of the wonderful people who support us by purchasing our art,  following us on Facebook and our blog.
Here are a few of the pieces I will have at the sale.  Please come by, browse, enjoy  and say hello.
Donna Vines


Bouquet
 

Button Up
 

Hand colored black and white photo
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...