Saturday, November 8, 2014

White Pelicans, 6x8 Oil on Panel by Carmen Beecher



I don't know exactly why, but this painting is much softer than my usual. I've only done three paintings in the past 30 days (due to knee surgery). I am not used to this lack of productivity and I don't like it! When I broke my wrist and had to paint left-handed, I stayed productive, but knee replacement is a whole different ballgame. Two good hands and no energy.

I do have a lot of inventory for our big Pieces of 8 Holiday Sale December 5th and 6th at Ralph's Art Supply in Eau Gallie. It's all original art, and much of it is small paintings at discount prices. And wait till you see what the other artists have done! Save the date!

Carmen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...