Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mountain Path, 10x8 Oil on Panel Daily Painting Landscape



This path was right on top of a mountain in a remote area on the other side of Mt. Rainier. Cloud cover was hanging over the mountain. My nephew spends every spare moment in these mountains, so he took us to places tourists don't see. 

I can't explain the glowing purple that I see in the mountains. Maybe it doesn't look that way on your monitor; however, if you click on the link that says "Click to Purchase" it goes to Etsy and the colors look right. Same image file, different colors. Weird.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...