Saturday, June 10, 2017

Copper Dream

Copper Dream is just that.  I had attended an eye opening workshop given by Carol Nelson.  She is a very talented painter but best of all a fearless experimenter.  She uses many, many different types of unconventional materials and just goes for it.  All of her art is wonderful no matter what medium.  She really has a magic way of seeing.
After trying several experiments I just let go and put several things I really liked together and this is what I came up with. I just loved the way it looked.  This 6x8 is made with acrylic paints, torn papers, copper paint and India ink.  I just love looking at it.
To visit Carol Nelsons website go to:
CarolNelsonFineArt.com



Copper Dream



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...