Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lemons Redoux


This week I was in a collage frame of mind.  I wanted to start using some of the wonderful papers I have been hoarding but to start off slowly because it has been awhile.  Going through completed, started, half done and never to be finished projects I  found this great little photo of a painting I had done of lemons.  What would it be like to have an oil painting, a photo and a collage of the same subject??? Well here are the results.
The top is the completed collage, then a detail and lastly the collage with the photo on top.




donnavinesart.etsy.com
donnavinesart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...