Saturday, April 14, 2018

Collage Lemons

My sister Barbara has been living in Spain for the last two years.  She lives inland from the coast about an hour and a half.  The terrain there is a lot like Tucson Arizona.  It has some hills, trees, dessert and the temperature is just about the same with warmer days and cool nights. 
One of the things she loves about being there is the lemon groves.  She has one right next to the house she is living in.
I created this sunny little collage for her to take back with her just to make her smile.  I used a photo from a painting I had done of lemons.


Lemons

Donnavinesart.blogspot.com
Donnavinesart.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...